1. Service www.imm.com.pl (hereinafter referred to as “Service”), enables to contact the Personal Data Controller (Instytut Monitorowania Mediów sp. z o.o. sp.k.) via the contact e-mail addresses and contact forms rendered available within the frames of the Service. In the event of personal data being provided in the message sent to the Personal Data Controller (PDC), the PDC informs that:
a) The Instytut Monitorowania Mediów sp. z o.o. sp.k, with its registered seat in Warsaw, is the Personal Data Controller, who controls your personal data. Your personal data are processed in relation with the message that you have sent to the Personal Data Controller via e-mail or a contact form rendered available within the frames of the Service.
b) Only personal data that you provide in the sent message shall be processed. The message should not contain personal data that are not indispensable for processing of your request.
c) Your personal data will be removed within 12 months at the latest since deciding that your request had been handled, unless there are other grounds for processing of personal data, for example the Personal Data Controller’s legal obligation or the future agreement between you and the Personal Data Controller. You can request at any time that your personal data included in the correspondence with the PDC are removed through sending the message to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
d) Taking actions prior to signing an agreement with the Personal Data Controller for a product or a service that you are interested in (Article 6 §1 item b), serves as grounds for the processing of your personal data, in line with the provisions of the Resolution of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 from 27 April 2016, concerning the protection of physical persons in relation to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, and the repeal of the Directive 95/46/EEC (general resolution for personal data protection).
e) If the purpose of the processing of your personal data changes in course of the correspondence, the Personal Data Controller undertakes to inform you about such situation.
f) You are entitled to:
– receive the information on the processing of personal data (right of access to data), including the categories of the processed personal data and possible recipients of the data,
– request the correction of the improper personal data or completion of incomplete personal data,
– request the removal or limiting the personal data protection – the request will be granted if legal requirements for the request have been met,
– migrate your data – by receiving the data from the Personal Data Controller in a format which enables their migration to a selected third party,
– filing complaint with the supervision authority Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa – in case it is stated that the personal data are processed in violation of the law.
g) Any queries, requests and motions linked with the processing of personal data shall be addressed at email@example.com